Go down
Zero
Advanced

The game begin~ Empty The game begin~

Zero

Terakhir diubah oleh Zero tanggal Thu 26 Aug 2010 - 15:55, total 3 kali diubah
Okay, this should be looks like a game than a case....
Here I go~
Indonesian Mode = ON

Zero sedang jalan-jalan di pinggir jalan. Nemuin secarik kertas yang bertuliskan....

Spoiler:

Cuma itu saja tulisan yang terdapat pada kertas tersebut. sisanya sudah terkoyak.

Mendadak, Zero nemuin RULES nya.... (yang bertuliskan english~)
  • Know MixPix ??? the game where we can "push" a tile to the empty space and finish the picture-puzzle ?
  • How to play ?? Press the corresponding button (the number I mean....) to move the tile
  • How to press ?? just mention the number (ex: 5-4-2-6 <<< will move tile 5, 4, 2, and then 6)
  • Invalid move will be appraised as "FAILED" !!! That's mean you can't press a number that can't move!!
  • The winner is the FASTEST and SHORTEST !!!
  • The shortest I mean is, the shortest DIGIT !! Not MOVE !! that's mean if you press "15" I'll count it as 2 MOVE.

Indonesian Mode = OFF
Any question, please contact me~
arple

The game begin~ Empty Re: The game begin~

arple
mmmmmmmm
ga da clue ny y ??
arple

arple
Taemin ~
Alumni Administrator

Taemin ~
tmptnya kurang cocok nh

sy pndahin ke code room

Jangan dibuka:

Zero
Sorry, my bad.... Almost forgot this thread....
Okay then, check the first post. Mind if I change the code a little?

@MHJ
Thanks~

@Arple
Sorry, that's not what I mean ngakak

Here I go, the clue for now~
Spoiler:
Zero
Advanced

Zero
Looks like it's too hard to recognize it, huh ???
Actually, I'm trying to create somekind of contest. And the rule is....
  • Know MixPix ??? the game where we can "push" a tile to the empty space and finish the picture-puzzle ?
  • How to play ?? Press the corresponding button (the number I mean....) to move the tile
  • How to press ?? just mention the number (ex: 5-4-2-6 <<< will move tile 5, 4, 2, and then 6)
  • Invalid move will be appraised as "FAILED" !!! That's mean you can't press a number that can't move!!
  • The shortest I mean is, the shortest DIGIT !! Not MOVE !! that's mean if you press "15" I'll count it as 2 MOVE.

Any question (or a request to ask me to don't use english ?), please contact me~
Trickster
Case Solver

Trickster
Indonesian please XD
Zero
Advanced

Zero
Zero wrote:Looks like it's too hard to recognize it, huh ???
Actually, I'm trying to create somekind of contest. And the rule is....

Any question (or a request to ask me to don't use english ?), please contact me~

Translating......
Now Loading..........
ERROR !!! ERROR !!! translating process was ERROR !!! whoever, the language was translated into "Indo sehari2" instead~

Kyak ny masih blom ada yg nyadar juga, ya ??
Sebenarny, aku mau buat kayk smacam kontes gitu. Dengan peraturan sbb....
  • tahu game MixPix ga ??? itu loh, game d HP yg mainny dorong2 potongan gambar biar brurutan.... Nah, ideny kayak gitu~
  • Cara main ?? dorong angka2 trsebut ~
  • Cara dorong ?? sebut aja angka ny~ (ex: 5-4-2-6 bakal ng gerakin angka 5, 4, 2, dan 6 scara brurutan)
  • dinyatakan FAILED bila dari deretan angka yang anda berikan ada yg invalid !!!
  • Pemenangny adalah yg paling tercepat, dan terpendek jawabanny
  • Maksudny paling terpendek, bukan dari terpendek LANGKAH ny.... Tapi terpendek DIGIT angka ny !!! Artiny, bila anda menggerakkan angka "15" bakal d hitung 2 LANGKAH !! (karena 2 digit)

Ada pertanyaan, hubungi diriku~
sam_glory
Detective

sam_glory
@mimin/momod, menurut saya ini lebih cocok ke logic room daripada code breaker room... Very Happy
Maxdelia Ride
Advanced

Maxdelia Ride
aku pusing ngebacanya!
DL Shiro
Case Maker

DL Shiro
bengong
Lina