Go down
kirashi
Advanced

Black and White, Feel Bored? Cut Them All !  Empty Black and White, Feel Bored? Cut Them All !

kirashi
misi misi numpang milox boleh ya hihihi... aku abis iseng nulis nih Razz tes tes nya sih pengen pake bahasa nya orang bule buat ngembangin skill writing HAMMER HEAD isinya sih gajauh dari life story juga ngakak kalo dari judulnya agak di ragukan yaudah lah ya monggo langsung di baca aja deh ya :close: yuk mari ngacir

Sometimes you may doesn't know what you must to do in this life. Either you have a great hobby that you can do, but it feels like you're really really bored of what you wanna do at this time. Sure not only you that had to feel like that. Many people when they entering they own saturated period they will feel like that, include me of course Razz

I have a suggestion for you Very Happy
(based on my experiences)

1. RESET minum teh
Spoiler:

2. Be Healthy pahlawan
Spoiler:

3. Relaxing jadi malu
Spoiler:

Actually there are many tips to kick the grey mood, but what i write here is the simple one that you can do  in a flash. But the important one is how you set your mind to thanks to God for everything He gave to you. How you see another people who not as luck as you now. And raise your head, smile to the world, and be a Great one from the other.

-K-

sumber aslinya ya dari blog ane sendiri lah di mari nih
D'Fahrie
Advanced

Black and White, Feel Bored? Cut Them All !  Empty Re: Black and White, Feel Bored? Cut Them All !

D'Fahrie
mewek gg ngerti bahasanya mewek2mewek
Sang newbie beraksi
Kuncen Forum

Black and White, Feel Bored? Cut Them All !  Empty Re: Black and White, Feel Bored? Cut Them All !

Sang newbie beraksi
Anu.... HAMMER HEAD
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Malu
Hexad
Villain

Hexad
Sang newbie beraksi wrote:Anu.... HAMMER HEAD
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Malu

beb rajin amat Malu
kirashi
Advanced

kirashi
wah toefel nya pasti 500 lebih Nyembah but itu berguna banget loh suer Jabat tangan xie2 susu...

Sponsored content
Kembali Ke Atas
Permissions in this forum:
Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik