Convert Canon C300 MXF to WMV for Premiere with MXF Converter
Canon c300 features a unique super 35mm canon CMOS sensor, revolutionary canon DIGIC DV III image processor and 50 Mbps 4:2:2 codec, it’s a great professional camcorder. The EOS C300 provides outstanding cinema quality movie capture. Compact, modular and compatible with Canon’s existing line-up of EF and new EF Cinema lenses as well as accessories from third parties.
You may have got a C300 and now you want to edit canon c300 MXF files in Premiere and other software, you may encounter some problems as the canon C300 MXF video is not supported by many editing software. How to edit C300 MXF files in Premiere? You need to convert C300 MXF to WMV format first, Pavtube MXF Converter will help you, and you can follow the guide below.
1. Download and install Pavtube MXF Converter. This software can help you convert C300 MXF to Premiere supported format, what’s more, it can convert MXF files to any common video formats.
2. Import C300 MXF videos to the MXF to Premiere Converter.
3. Click format column to choose the best output video format for Premiere. Click and choose Adobe Premiere -> WMV (VC-1) (*.wmv), it’s the best video format for editing in Adobe Premiere.
4. You can click settings button to customize the output settings. Such as resolution and bitrate.
5. Edit function is also available in this best MXF to WMV for Premiere Converter.
6. Click convert button to start converting MXF to WMV format for editing in Premiere. Pavtube MXF Convert is a professional MXF convert so video and audio quality are guaranteed, you can use converted videos for editing without quality loss.